Albany, NY—ClydeBank Media is proud to announce the release of their newest small business accounting title the Accounting QuickStart Guide [ISBN 978-1-945051-79-1, $19.99] from author Josh Bauerle, CPA. Mr. Bauerle has over a decade of experience across a wide range of accounting roles and founded his own firm CPA on Fire in 2012. Drawing from his experience working with Fortune 500 companies, as a financial advisor, and as the owner of a successful firm, Mr. Bauerle walks readers through the key elements to accounting principles. Packed with practical examples, the Accounting QuickStart Guide is ideal not only for small business owners and entrepreneurs but accounting students and veterans looking to brush up on the core fundamentals as well.
7.5 in x 9.25 in
Paperback, Hardcover, eBook, Audiobook
Paperback: USD $19.99 | CAD $22.99
Hardcover: USD $28.99 | CAD $36.99
eBook: USD $9.99 | CAD $12.99
October 12, 2018
Business and Economics / Accounting
ABOUT THE BOOK
This is the revolutionary book that expertly simplifies accounting fundamentals. It’s an invaluable resource for accounting students, business owners, bookkeepers, and other finance and recordkeeping professionals everywhere! Whether you are a business owner looking to boost your bottom line or an accounting student looking to boost your grade, this book will prove indispensable on your journey.
The Accounting QuickStart Guide simplifies the core principles of accounting in a way that eludes most accounting professors. Key concepts are introduced alongside an abundance of entertaining and clarifying examples, providing fast and effective mastery of the material. Business decision-makers and accounting students alike appreciate the practical, real-world approach Josh takes to the subject.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Josh Bauerle, CPA, and founder of CPA on Fire. Over the course of his ten-plus years in the industry, Josh has experienced a wide range of roles in the accounting world. This experience has allowed him to see firsthand the importance of proper accounting at all levels of business. Josh has become a sought-after expert in the accounting and tax industry, appearing on some of the largest business podcasts in the country and on national TV shows.
Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from Kent State University in 2008
CPA and Series 65 Licensed Financial Advisor
Has worked in a wide variety of accounting and advising positions prior starting his own business, CPA On Fire, in December of 2012
Worked for a Fortune 500 company
Regular featured guest on several of the top business podcasts on iTunes
“Another Great Quote!”Name, Credientials
“More quotes and stuff”Name, Credentials
“Something great”Name, Credentials
- What do you find most gratifying about the study and application of accounting principles?
- What aspects of accounting do you find most difficult to learn and master?
- Why is good knowledge of accounting principles important for business owners and managers?
- What types of problems encountered by businesses can be solved using accounting?
- What is the #1 biggest myth that people believe about accounting and accountants?
- Which of the basic financial statements used in accounting are most useful for business owners and managers?
- In your experience, which is more difficult to learn, managerial or financial accounting?
- When assessing the health and vitality of a business, what financial ratios do you pay the closest attention to?
BOOK SPECIFIC QUESTIONS
- Why did you decide to write the Accounting QuickStart Guide?
- Who is the Accounting QuickStart Guide for?
- How is the Accounting QuickStart Guide different from other accounting books?
- Will the principles, techniques, and strategies in the Accounting QuickStart Guide be just as true in 10 years as they are now?
- In addition to the Accounting QuickStart Guide, what other resources do you recommend for someone who wants to learn and apply accounting principles?
ADVERTISING & MARKETING
Social Media Advertising (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Quora) Goodreads Advertising Shelf Awareness Advertising Amazon Advertising (Amazon Marketing Services: .com, .ca, .co, .uk) BookBub (Featured Deal, Partner email Ads) Groupon Promotion Email Marketing to ClydeBank Media List (2,500+ subscribers) Series of blog posts promoting title (10+ posts)
ADVANCE REVIEW COPY DISTRIBUTION
Review Copies Provided to Prominent Bloggers and Online Influencers LibraryThing Early Reviewer Program Goodreads GiveAway Amazon Giveaway NetGalley Reviews Edelweiss Plus Digital Review Copies ClydeBank Media Advanced Review Copy List
Publisher’s Weekly – PW Select School Library Journal Library Journal Foreword Reviews IBPA Media Outreach
Press release prior to launch Direct outreach marketing to libraries across US & Canada which will include press kit, press release, and review copy
For promotional purposes only. Propert of ClydeBank Media LLC. Not to be edited or altered without express prior consent.
FULL COVER SPREAD
FULL MEDIA KIT